Eclipse Stardust 3.1.0
- Support for Benchmark Definition
New Global Permissions for
- managing runtime artifacts
- modifying data via the document management service
- modifying the Audit Trail database
- modifying activity instances
- modifying activity and process instances attributes
- Correspondence Feature to generate Correspondence from pre-defined Templates
- Transition of the Stardust Portal UI to HTML(5) Technologies (ongoing)
- New Auditor Role for read-only Authorization
General Portal Enhancements
- Participant Manager View enhancements (support for new Auditor role and usability enhancements)
- Authorization Manager View enhancements (support for the Allow and Deny authorization and usability enhancements)
- Provide resubmission information for Activity views, Resubmission view and available resources views
- Support for new "Related" link type in Process Details View
Business Modeler Enhancements
- Overwrite option for Model deployment
- Flag to allow bulk completion from Worklists for Interactive Activities
- Support for Quality Assurance Codes
- Support for Application Retries
- Support for Resubmission Pattern
- Authorization tab to define declarative security
- Model Version Check and Upgrade
- Technology Preview for Importing and Exporting Audit Trail Information
More details can be found in the releasenotes.
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
No Security issues.
All currently present project, infrastructure and user documentation has been improved. You can find us on YouTube with tutorials.