Eclipse Stardust 4.0.0 (Neon)
No Security issues.
All currently present project, infrastructure and user documentation has been improved. You can find us on YouTube with tutorials.
The XML Data type integration is deprecated and will not be provided in the Eclipse modeler in future releases. You can use the External Reference structured
data type instead, which is equivalent to the XML Data type, with the difference that it supports XSD schema exclusively (no DTD specification). Please refer to
section Using External XSD Types of chapter Defining Structured Types for details.
- The following API changes have been performed with this release:
- New WorkflowService spawnPeerProcessInstance method is introduced with changed parameters
- New policy to include or exclude historical data from process instance detail queries
- New PropertyProvider interface method
- is described in detail in the releasenotes.
More details are available in the releasenotes.