Eclipse ADORe provides a modular software library and toolkit for decision making, planning, control and simulation of automated vehicles.
Eclipse ADORe core components are:
- libadore/env: Library for environment models used for automated driving
- libadore/view: Interface library for abstraction from environment models, which allows to supply representation-independet and task specific information to vehicle automation planning and control modules
- libadore/fun: Library of motion planning and control modules for automated vehicles
- libadore/sim: Library containing necessary simulation modules for vehicle motion, perception and communication
- libadore/apps: Library with exemplary, system-independent automated driving applications, composed from above modules
- adore_if_ros: Interface to ROS: ROS-specific realization of libadore/apps. Includes a set of ROS launch-file simulation examples.
- adore_if_ros_msg: Set of ROS-messages for automated driving and simulation thereof
- sumo_if_ros: A bridge between Eclipse SUMO and ROS, which allows coupling of adore_if_ros with SUMO for co-simulation of automated vehicles in urban traffic.
- Plotlabserver and plotlablib: 3d data visualization with Matlab and Python-matplotlib export
Eclipse ADORe core functionality is developed in system-independent c++. It is provided with a build chain for gcc, cmake and catkin (ROS kinetic specific) as well as matching library dependencies and instructions for Ubuntu (18.04).