Eclipse e(fx)clipse 1.1.0
- to align with the latest releases of upstream projects most important Xtext
- Polish the available tooling like e.g. the CSS-Editor (it misses support for @font-face)
- Improve FXML => Java compiler
- Better integration for the @Translation with dynamic switchin
- Closing more gaps on in e4 compared to e4 on SWT
- Easier consumption of e(fx)clipse OSGi support for adopters in the IDE
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
The documentation which is found at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Efxclipse has been updated documenting and giving examples of the latest API additions
All community activities are centered around the Eclipse Forum where we have a steady flow over questions from the community.
We've presented e(fx)clipse in 2 sessions at java-one with about 40 attendees each