The purpose of this project is to provide a set of Eclipse plug-ins that provide code review capabilities in the Eclipse IDE.
- Feature parity with the Gerrit 2.9 web front-end
- Future proof integration via RESTful web services interface
- Java Based
- Traction around a code review-centric Eclipse plug-in
- A dashboard connecting any number of Gerrit servers that displays reviews based on configurable search pattern
- Tabs that organize and manipulate information relevant to selected review and enables feature parity with Gerrit web
- Compare editors that feature in-line editing to enable comment editing and navigation
- Full compatibility with Gerrit web
- A foundation for model review within Eclipse
- EGerrit improves the programmer's efficiency by keeping her/him in a single IDE without having to switch to a web browser while performing code review.
Commits on this project (last 12 months).