The purpose of this project is to provide a set of Eclipse plug-ins that provide code review capabilities in the Eclipse IDE.
- Feature parity with the Gerrit 2.9 web front-end
- Future proof integration via RESTful web services interface
- Java Based
- Traction around a code review-centric Eclipse plug-in
- A dashboard connecting any number of Gerrit servers that displays reviews based on configurable search pattern
- Tabs that organize and manipulate information relevant to selected review and enables feature parity with Gerrit web
- Compare editors that feature in-line editing to enable comment editing and navigation
- Full compatibility with Gerrit web
- A foundation for model review within Eclipse
- Eclipse EGerrit improves the programmer's efficiency by keeping her/him in a single IDE without having to switch to a web browser while performing code review.
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.
From October 30th, 2015 to October 25th, 2017
Active Member Companies:
Member companies supporting this project over the last three months.
Commits on this project (last 12 months).