- Staging view: Fix expansion problems and provide auto selection support.
- Check for running launches before modifying the workspace before checkout, pull, rebase, interactive rebase, merge, reset --hard, replace with, cherry-pick
- GitHistoryPage: move the search widget into the toolbar
- Auto-stage selected files on "Commit..." when staging view is used
- Added context menu support for nested repositories.
- Immediate user feedback on failed push background jobs
- Push to Gerrit in a background job
- Allow to cancel the deletion of branches operation
- Avoid opening dialogs from push/fetch background jobs
- Recompute index diff (git status) on project deletions
- Polish the UI of the rebase interactive view
- Open the smart import wizard if available (Eclipse 4.6 or higher).
- Keyboard shortcuts for the rebase interactive view
- Do not show "Rebase was aborted" dialog if the user pressed abort
- [blame] Don’t open the History view automatically when showing annotations
- Suppress bare repositories in RepositorySearchDialog
- Make columns in Gitflow feature checkout dialog sortable
- Speed up the IgnoreOperation
- Speed up context menu in staging view
- More efficient label provider for the staging view
- Improve performance of StagingView a little
- Update and improve Oomph setup for setting up Eclipse for JGit/EGit contributors.
- Documented automated developer setup for JGit/EGit contributors
Wednesday, September 21, 2016