Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Interactive Rebase View
- Make commit order in the interactive rebase view configurable
- Add context menu for plan modification
- Allow to move multiple commits by drag & drop
- Add "Stashes" menu to Team context menu and toolbar
- Add stash commit viewer
- Optimize layouts of Commit and Stash Viewer
- Add support for cherry-picking multiple commits at once.
- Use separate diff viewer instead of embedding into message
- Add menu action for deleting tags
- Support searching for branches/tags with find toolbar
- Track renamed paths and provide to actions
- Enable Create Patch for first commit in the history view
- Add support for reverting multiple commits at once
- Offer interactive and preserve merges options when selecting rebase target
- Github connector: PullRequest supports the review_comments field
Expose important actions in additional menus
- Add team menu on working sets
- Add "Repository" submenu in Team menu of files and folders
- Add "Show Annotations" to ruler menu of revision editor
Sorting of lists
- Sort tags in natural order
- Sort folders before files in working dir
- Staging view: sort content by name if file names are shown first
- Add "Select for Commit" to files context menu
- Replace help button with link to Staging view
- Show a rebase result dialog if cherry-picking fails.
- Provide more context in cherry-pick confirmation dialog
- Improve simple push wizard
- Simple push wizard links to advanced push wizard
- When "Commit and Push" opens a wizard, use simple push wizard
- Push Branch: Don't suggest branch name of local upstream branch
- Assist in Push dialog and allow to push to custom refs
- Reverse src/dest order of push result dialog
- Improved performance of staging view on large repositories / working directories
- In staging view don't reload repository on selection if current repository is same as selected
- Use faster method of setting styles for commit message viewer
The project leadership certifies that the APIs in this release are "Eclipse Quality".
There are no known security issues.
The EGit user guide is provided in the Eclipse online help.
The release support I18N, but there are only English texts provided. There are some more translations from the Babel project, but those are not tested/reviewed by the project team.