End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Staging view: Fix expansion problems and provide auto selection support.
- Check for running launches before modifying the workspace before checkout, pull, rebase, interactive rebase, merge, reset --hard, replace with, cherry-pick
- GitHistoryPage: move the search widget into the toolbar
- Auto-stage selected files on "Commit..." when staging view is used
- Added context menu support for nested repositories.
- Immediate user feedback on failed push background jobs
- Push to Gerrit in a background job
- Allow to cancel the deletion of branches operation
- Avoid opening dialogs from push/fetch background jobs
- Recompute index diff (git status) on project deletions
- Polish the UI of the rebase interactive view
- Open the smart import wizard if available (Eclipse 4.6 or higher).
- Keyboard shortcuts for the rebase interactive view
- Do not show "Rebase was aborted" dialog if the user pressed abort
- [blame] Don’t open the History view automatically when showing annotations
- Suppress bare repositories in RepositorySearchDialog
- Make columns in Gitflow feature checkout dialog sortable
- Speed up the IgnoreOperation
- Speed up context menu in staging view
- More efficient label provider for the staging view
- Improve performance of StagingView a little
- Update and improve Oomph setup for setting up Eclipse for JGit/EGit contributors.
- Documented automated developer setup for JGit/EGit contributors