End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
This release is major rework of Eclipse Passage based on the feedback from the 0.x stream
- Make the implementation stateless to avoid complex entities like "FeatureInspector".
- Simplify facade for developer, just several methods are needed for external use:
- can use license
- acquire license
- release license
- Replace OSGi dynamic components with "sealed" configuration to improve the grade of license protection
- Assure user artifacts compatibility: licenses and metadata from older versions should be readable
- Implement basics for "floating licensing" scenario
Conforms To UI/UX Guidelines: