This is the first release of Dartboard offering support for developing Dart programs. It provides wizard for creating and importing projects, a language server based editor integration and the ability to run Dart programs.
- Add ability to run a dart project via "Run As"
- Add "New Dart file" & "New Dart project" to "New" context menu
- Add dart preference page for the the dart-sdk
- Pub support
- Stagehand support
- Remove 32bit from pom.xml
- Change light theme to something nicer
- Handle "Unsupported notification method: $/analyzerStatus"
- Use CBI license feature for dartboard
- Provide Dart wizards
- No error / warning if Dart SDK is not installed
- Add icon to run Dart project
- Streamline import of projects
- Need to provide icon for dart content type
- Allow to create launch configuration during attempt to start file
- Add Dartboard to about dialog
- ErrorStream not shown in console output
- Issues with Dart preference page
- Dart console not closed after execution
- Execute of program freezes Eclipse
- ClassCastException when typing on Dart preference page
- Launch shortcut is not available on editor
- Auto-detect Dart SDK in preference page does not work for existing workspace
- NPE occurs when Dart SDK location changes on the preference page.
- Unhandled event loop exception while typing in SDK location field on preference page
- BadLocationException while modifying the dart file
- NPE in Run as Dart Program
- NullPointerException on dart file close