Eclipse 4diac 1.13.0
The goals for this release are:
- 4diac IDE
- Improve usabilty and editing efficiency of the different Function Block network editors
- Increase loading and saving performance
- New Project layout for more harmonisation with Eclipse workspaces
- Improved editing of subapplications
- Support for IEC 61131-3 Struct data types
- OCL checks for model integrity checks
- Migrated to xtendbased code generators
- 4diac FORTE
- Mainly bug fixes and stabalizing 4diac FORTE
No know issues and no fixed issues.
Again usability and user experience was also a key driver behind the developments done in this release cycle for 4diac IDE. We focused on improving many small details that where anoying and disturbed the development workflow. Espeically a focus where on the FB network editors. This included better selection support, refactoring and navigtation means, clean-up of pop-up menus and having many actions also in the main menu.