This is a service release of the Kura project. The purpose of this release is to fix outstanding bugs and create performance enhancements to existing services. The most significant changes are to the Bluetooth LE and USB services, WiFi support on Raspberry Pi, and newly added support for Java 8.
- Reduce the number of dependencies on the Bluetooth Low Energy bundle. Also added an iBeacon service for BLE.
- Added support for non cfg80211 WiFi modules
- Added support for WiFi on Raspberry Pi
- Added support for Java 8 SE Compact 2 profile
- Fixed USB service by replacing javax.usb implementation with usb4java.
- Miscellaneous improviements for startup time, UI bugs, etc.