End Date of the Review Period:
Reviews run for a minimum of one week. The outcome of the review is decided on this date. This is the last day to make comments or ask questions about this review.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
This release of Kura will contain the following features:
- Support for GPIO, I2C, SPI, PWM, and UART through the OpenJDK Device I/O APIs
- Support for USB HID devices through the HIDAPI APIs
- Initial Support for the Concierge OSGi container
- Improved upgrade process
- Bug fixes
- The initial implementation of device I/O will be available for armv6 and armv7 architectures and include support for I2C and GPIO.
- The level of Concierge support will depend on the release schedule of the Conceirge project https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.concierge