- If `per_listener_settings` is set to true, then the `acl_file` setting was
ignored for the "default listener" only. This has been fixed. This does not
affect any listeners defined with the `listener` option. Closes #1073.
- Add `socket_domain` option to allow listeners to disable IPv6 support.
This is required to work around a problem in libwebsockets that means
sockets only listen on IPv6 by default if IPv6 support is compiled in.
- When using ADNS, don't ask for all network protocols when connecting,
because this can lead to confusing "Protocol not supported" errors if the
network is down. Closes #1062.
- Fix outgoing retained messages not being sent by bridges on initial
connection. Closes #1040.
- Don't reload auth_opt_ options on reload, to match the behaviour of the
other plugin options. Closes #1068.
- Print message on error when installing/uninstalling as a Windows service.
- All non-error connect/disconnect messages are controlled by the
`connection_messages` option. Closes #772. Closes #613. Closes #537.
- Fix reconnect delay backoff behaviour. Closes #1027.
- Don't call on_disconnect() twice if keepalive tests fail. Closes #1067.
- Always print leading zeros in mosquitto_sub when output format is hex.
- Fix building where TLS-PSK is not available. Closes #68.