Eclipse OM2M 1.0.0 offers an open source OSGi-based implementation of the oneM2M standard. It provides a horizontal IoT service platform based on RESTful API for developing services independently of the underlying network, with the aim to facilitate the deployment of vertical applications and heterogeneous devices.
Main supported features:
- Nodes: IN-CSE, MN-CSE, ASN-CSE, and ADN.
- Reference Points: MCA, and MCC.
- Resource types: CSEBase, RemoteCSE, ACP, AE, Container, ContentInstance, Subscription, Group, Node, Request, PoA, etc.
- Request primitives: Retrieve, Create, Update, Delete, and Notify.
- Addressing formats: Structured and Unstructured.
- Addressing modes: Absolute, SP-relative, and CSE-Relative.
- Protocol Bindings: HTTP and CoAP.
- Content Formats: XML and JSON.
- Communication Modes: Blocking, Non Blocking Syhcnronous, and Non Blocking Asynchrnonous.
- Multihop: retargeting via PoA.
- Storage mode: SQL and NoSQL (SQL H2 by default)
- Security: SSL/TLS
- Bug 494086 - Top level node in JSON representation now with m2m: prefix
- Bug 494911 - Issues in CoAP binding
- Bug 494090 - Enable wildcard for AccessControl originators
- Bug 494087 - hange in some oneM2M Constants
- Bug 492961 - Missing Access check for Notify requests
- Bug 491796 - Support JSON content format
- Bug 491797 - Support of CoAP binding
- Bug 491791 - Enable resource name attribute in creation request
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Major release (API breakage)
New & Noteworthy URL: