Eclipse StatET™ is an Eclipse-based IDE for R.
It offers a set of mature tools for R coding and package building. This includes
- a fully integrated R console
- R script editors
- an integrated R Graphics view
- an object browser to explore the objects R has in memory
- an integrated R Help system
- functionality to interact with multiple local and remote installations of R
- a visual debugger for R
- editors and document processing support for Sweave/knitr and Rmarkdown documents
- support for running R CMD tools as External launch configurations
Latest News: https://www.eclipse.org/statet/news
2023-08-17: [Ann] StatET 4.8.0 Release
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.