The main goal of the proposed project is to provide Machine-to-Machine solutions developers with tools easing the development, simulation, testing/debugging and deployment of such solutions.
More specifically, Koneki aims at:
Enabling M2M development
- support for languages and runtimes used to develop M2M applications, with a specific focus on Lua (ligthweight language, very well-suited for M2M applications)
- support for communication protocols used in M2M applications
- smooth integration of M2M servers
- Establishing an M2M application model
- Providing tooling built on top of this application model to improve M2M development experience.
As detailed in the Background paragraph, there are many flavors of M2M modules, vendor SDKs, communication protocols, etc. ; the proposed project will therefore define and expose the APIs needed to support M2M development in the large.
|1.2.0 Release Review||2014-05-28|
|1.1.0 Release Review||2014-01-29|
|1.0.0 Release Review||2013-06-19|
|0.9.0 Release Review||2012-12-26|
|0.8.0 Release Review||2012-06-13|