Eclipse Passage provides a complete solution to control the usage of licensed functionality and to manage licensing-related data for OSGi-based and Eclipse-based products.
- Lightweight runtime interfaces to define actors and interactions for the licensing domain
- Licensing domain model to manage licensing-related data
- Equinox-based implementation that controls the usage of licensed functionality
- Licensing condition evaluators to support time-based, node-locked and other types of conditions
- Library of functionality restrictors to support different strategies from friendly reminding to brutal blocking.
- Licensing Operator client and backend to manage licensing data
- Licensing server to support floating licenses
IP Due Diligence Type: