Papyrus 3.0 makes changes on the following topics:
- Improve the user experience and usability (notably ergonomics, stability and performance).
- Homogenize and improve DSML-related mechanisms (including customizability and extensibility).
- Add new modeling and design facilities.
In addition, some important architecture changes have been done for Papyrus 3.0:
- Introduction of a 'Papyrus for Toolsmiths' feature to regroup the Papyrus DSML-related mechanisms.
- Better structuring of tests to be aligned with the architecture of Papyrus and to group them in consistent suites.
- Purge Papyrus main Git repository from incubation work.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Major release (API breakage)