Eclipse JNoSQL is a compatible implementation of the Jakarta NoSQL specification, a Java framework that streamlines the integration of Java applications with NoSQL databases.
- Increase productivity performing common NoSQL operations
- Rich Object Mapping integrated with Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI)
- Java-based Query and Fluent-API
- Persistence lifecycle events
- Low-level mapping using Standard NoSQL APIs
- Specific template API to each NoSQL category
- Annotation-oriented using JPA-like naming when it makes sense
- Extensible to explore the particular behavior of a NoSQL database
- Explore the popularity of Apache TinkerPop in Graph API
The content of this open source project is received and distributed under the license(s) listed above. Some source code and binaries may be distributed under different terms. Specific license information is provided in file headers and in NOTICE files distributed with the project's binaries.